The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Self/Renting out House / Outstanding Balance

1 South Africa

What are my rights and which procedure should l take.l have Tenant renting my house,he does'nt pay rent on time or he sometimes does'nt pay at all,his electricity and water bill ahs not been settled for 6 months.His lease with myself is a standard lease with all the general requirements.l dont hold a deposit for this tenant.His lease expires end of December 2007,l need him out of the house which l already see,l might have a problem getting him out.Please map me a solution,which l need to take,or who should l consult.

Post your comment