SELF Magazine / Bad service

To Whom It May Concern: I have been a victim to a magazine subscription that has been paid for and this company seems to think I want to renew. About a year ago I subscribed to SELF magazine and paid by check about $20 for the subscription and that’s it.

The year has passed and NO more magazines, why because I already paid for the year that I wanted it. NOW, I have gotten my THIRD notice concerning my delinquent account of $12.97. I NO LONGER want to subscribe to this magazine and WISH that they would stop threatening my credit for $12.97!

I would like this matter taken care of ASAP. The funny thing is when SELF sent me statements of this $12.97 there was NEVER a phone number to contact SELF about this issue. Why? Shouldn’t most business’ have Customer Service? That simply struck me Funny….. If there is anyway by filing this complaint to get this resolved please respond to me, Veronica Reyes.

Ad

Comments

• Fa
      15th of Sep, 2014

Hi On the 21st of February 2014 money was taken off my M/c. Even tho money was taken off my m/c no magazine was sent to me. A year before that, I order subscriptions of SELF magazine for Christmas presents for December 2012 until December 2013. Why was there money taken off my M/C??? February 21st 2014????
    Thanks Linda Venema