Self Help FF / SCAM!

I ordered a try it free weight loss tea online about 3 months ago, and today I got a charge to my debit card from this selfhelpff from las vegas nevada (i live in california) for $19.95! I've never heard of this! I called my bank and it's a scam! Luckily I caught it right when they charged so I got the chrages revokes, but some people have had more money then that drawn out! This is a scam, report it!!!

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

I am a high school student and they charged $30 that i dont have to my account and put me in negative and now ive paid up to $100 in overdraft fees...I bought Acai Berry Diet

• Jr
      7th of Apr, 2009

Random Charge for $29.95 3 months after a "free trial"

• As
      7th of Apr, 2009

I just had the SAME THING HAPPEN...I CALLED CHASE AND THE CREDITED MY ACCOUNT BACK...I TRIED THE ACAI BERRY CRAP TOO!

• Dk
      7th of Apr, 2009

I also was surprised to find out that my "free trial" was really a membership subscription and if I did not cancel within 15 days OF PLACING THE ORDER FOR THE "FREE" BOTTLE that I would be charged $88 for the "free" sample. I did not know this until the charge showed up on my credit card. I was able to talk to a live person (after many minute of navigating the automated voice system) and after EXTREME insistence on my part they assured me that my request would be forwarded to their "Refund Dept" - a week later I called back and the customer service rep again told me that she would forward my request to the "Refund Dept" but that she was not allowed to give out any information on how long it might take to actually GET a refund - I am still waiting! This kind of scam hurts the legitimate internet companies - you can believe that I will think twice about trying any other internet "free" offers!!

DK in Utah

• Ca
      17th of Apr, 2009

I just found out today that i was charged twice from this same company. I did bought acai berry products a while back and since then I have been charged $29.95 without my knowledge just found out today since I got decline from my account.

• Ju
      18th of May, 2009

I found out that i was gettin charged twice, 29.95 from Self help and Life style fit. The CSR there said they are the same company and service. My question to him is if they are the same company and service why would i be charged for each 1 each month for the same service but they are listed under a different name and 1-800 number. By the way, Wachovia Bank gave me they 1-800 number which shows up on their system and that number did not exist. I happened to find this post and discovered that both companies share the same number. CAN YOU SAY SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!!