self directed IRA LLC software / poor business practices

This website Self Directed IRA LLC aka Terex Solutions, INC charged our card over a month ago, then sent us an email that order shipped on 2 DEC 08 and that we would receive in 3 to 5 days. We check the usps.com tracking only to find out that it did not ship until 10 DEC 08 by another vendor; when trying to complain on the 3rd party vendor site, it gives error message. I have no idea what kind of a run-around business this is BEWARE OF THESE BUSINESSES.
When I went back into the Terex Solutions site there is no sitemap or contact information. Just wondering if we got ripped off. AVOID:
1) Self Directed IRA LLC
2) Terex Solutions, Inc
3) www.2checkout.com they are not customer oriented at all.

If you have lost money in real estate or the stock market and you still have monies left in your IRA (any type) please contact us, we can help each other... sandiego.dawn@yahoo.com I am a RE Broker in California and also a Notary, we do financing... we offer private loans with money from our IRA (it's legal/you can do it too!), my husband, Richard is an MBA with 35 years of Strategic Planning at the Corporate level (retired) and he is also a Broker too. We are here to help! [protected] God Bless! Dawn Stanley-Johnston

Comments

• St
      4th of Sep, 2011

Is this a complain or what. Seems like a new way to pitch a business or service. I ordered stuff from Terex just moments ago and wanted to check out what kind of product or service Terex offers. I stumbled across this post and find it funny. What will help is to share if you eventually got the product you ordered.

One thing I still dont know is what kind of a product this kit is? There is a book offered at amazon.com for 49.95 and I was wondering if it is the same thing. If so, I will cancel this order and get it from Amazon for half the price.

I do appreciate putting out a note to watch out for Terex. Thank you.