Selectbedding.com / I will never order from this site again

I ordered a set of sheets on Oct. 3, 2010. They promised to deliver within 5 to 10 business days. I have sent emails that haven't been answered. I have called and spoken with a representative who also promised to call me back the following day. That hasn't happened either. So, as of Oct. 27th, I have no sheets and no refund. I will NEVER order from this site again.

Comments

• Dw
      28th of Dec, 2010

I have had the same problem with selectbedding.com I ordered a comforter and sheet set plus other accessories on 11/29/10. Christmas has come and gone and still nothing. I sent numerous emails and made many calls (all unanswered). I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Do not trust this site-they take your money and do not deliver the product!

• Ox
      21st of Jan, 2011

We ordered a sheet set & actually got them. On the same day we got the sheets I filed a return request with the company which was Dec 18, 2010. It is now 1/21/2011, I have sent over 7 emails to the compant requesting a RA # exactally as the site says to do so, nothing. I have called the comapny no less than 8 times being left on hold for 20 or more mintutes to request the RA # which the website says you can do also to speed up the process, each time I'm told the rep can't actually do it & they will forward it to their manager, and still nothing. I have been trying to process a return with them for over 30 days. My advice would be to not order from this company, but be aware that this company has mulitple websites listed under slightly different names, each time I call the 1-800 # I get a different answer..select blinds, select rugs, select bedding and so on. I will never order from them again & I will be disputing the charges with our credit card company. They are shady. They state "hassel free returns" that is so laughable.

• Gi
      13th of Feb, 2011

I ordered a bedding set in october, I wanted to give my daughter a new bedding set, I bought a Full size one, but instead I received a crib bedding set, so I call for an exchange, They said I had to go to the website, and click in the "NO HASSLE RETURN" and fill in a short form to get an RN# (return authorization number) to attach to the box, otherwise I can not do the return or exchange. I filled in the form twice and I never got the famous number, so I can not do the return.
    The thing is that I´ve called several times to the "contact us" number, and I´ve been waiting for 20 or 30 minutes being left in hold and listening a music and nobody answer the call. When I finally reach somebody they said I´m sorry to hear that we´ll solve the problem and you just have to wait, the last time I had that answer was in January, but I´ve been waiting for an answer since October and I´m still stock with this box and crib set in my garage and I don´t know what to do, It costed to me 140.00 bucks and no answer, what can I do? I don´t know where to complain and have a solution?