Select Platinum CreditSCAM! FRAUD!

1 Review updated:

These people are so fake. I can't believe it. The other day I tried to apply for a loan online and I just kept getting the ring around on all the sites so I gave up, unfortunately after I inputted all my information. Big mistake huh? Well 3 days later, today, I'm overdrafted in the whole 50 bucks. An unknown 49.99 charge + an overdraft fee. WTF? So I look up my bank statement online. Some "Select Platinum Credit" on an electronic check which I have never written any type of check. I call the place up and 1st they took forever to get my info up... She kept screwing up my name and my email and stuff, finally gets my info and doesn't tell me what the charge for and says they will cancel my account. I say I need my money back and she says I will get it in 7-10 business days... Well what about my overdraft fee? I'm thinking. As I was talking to her I was looking up all the other complaints about them and I say let me talk to a manager or supervisor and she tells me they don't have any. Who doesn't have a supervisor???!!! Then she tells me not to use profanity cuz I said "you guys just like to screw people". Lol. I went OFF on her. This is so ridiculous. But anyhow, my bank is reimbursing me the 49.99 and luckily my overdraft fee too but they are suggesting I close my account and make a new one. I really don't want to but I'm afraid they will charge me again. Ugh, I still haven't decided. This is so inconvenient and such bull. I don't appreciate being charged for things I didn't officially authorize let alone I STILL don't know what the hell the charge was for in the first place!

I know from now on to be even more careful with my info... I think I will invest in a prepaid credit card for online stuff. ;-)

Comments

• Mi
      Sep 21, 2010

Go to classaction.com and file for the lawyer to contact you. I have contacted thehing them. They are watching this page. Everyone, we all need to band together to make this person pay for all of the issues he is causing.

• Pl
      Sep 21, 2010

I posted some US numbers about 2 hours ago that might help: [protected] AND [protected]. I just got the 702 number and it is a direct line to "Rain". She is in Delaware. This is an actual person in the United States!!! Bug the he!! out of her!!!

• Ke
      Oct 14, 2010

I asked for refund two weeks ago when I noticed that someone was taking money from my account without me knowing. But then I never received my refund within 5 business days. I am very upset because they promised me my refund. They lady I spoke with insisted that the refund process was canceled because the charge didn’t go through due to insufficient funds from my account. They asked me to check with the bank and so I did and the bank gave me my money back. This is really fishy and I’ve read a lot of complaints about them. They should really be reported to the authorities and be stopped because they are just stealing from more and more people! I already called the police, the attorney-general, BBB and CAF to get these guys. Look for a BBB in your area and call them too, CAF’s number is [protected]. This is a nonprofit organization that can help us. Tell them that you’re a victim of this scammer and tell them how much you’ve been charged and all other information they need to stop these guys.

• Er
      Oct 28, 2010

I was debited by this company for $49.98. I called their customer service and cancelled this membership for me and processed a refund. 2 weeks have passed I haven’t received my money yet so I called them back and they gave me a transaction number and the check number that I could go ahead and check with the ACH of my bank. I called my bank and my bank told me that it will be posted.

• Ke
      Oct 29, 2010

Dynamic Online Solutions withdrew $49.98 from my checking account without authorization as written in the check they made. When I called them, I realized they were not a lender, I immediately hung up. A few days later, the money was withdrawn from my account. I talked to a person at the company and she promised that I would receive a refund for my money. I will be waiting for that.