Select Platinum Credit — SCAM! FRAUD!
These people are so fake. I can't believe it. The other day I tried to apply for a loan online and I just kept getting the ring around on all the sites so I gave up, unfortunately after I inputted all my information. Big mistake huh? Well 3 days later, today, I'm overdrafted in the whole 50 bucks. An unknown 49.99 charge + an overdraft fee. WTF? So I look up my bank statement online. Some "Select Platinum Credit" on an electronic check which I have never written any type of check. I call the place up and 1st they took forever to get my info up... She kept screwing up my name and my email and stuff, finally gets my info and doesn't tell me what the charge for and says they will cancel my account. I say I need my money back and she says I will get it in 7-10 business days... Well what about my overdraft fee? I'm thinking. As I was talking to her I was looking up all the other complaints about them and I say let me talk to a manager or supervisor and she tells me they don't have any. Who doesn't have a supervisor???!!! Then she tells me not to use profanity cuz I said "you guys just like to screw people". Lol. I went OFF on her. This is so ridiculous. But anyhow, my bank is reimbursing me the 49.99 and luckily my overdraft fee too but they are suggesting I close my account and make a new one. I really don't want to but I'm afraid they will charge me again. Ugh, I still haven't decided. This is so inconvenient and such bull. I don't appreciate being charged for things I didn't officially authorize let alone I STILL don't know what the hell the charge was for in the first place!
I know from now on to be even more careful with my info... I think I will invest in a prepaid credit card for online stuff. ;-)
More Select Platinum Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Select Platinum Credit - Unauthorized Charges 
- Select Platinum Credit - Unauthorized Debit 
- Select Platinum Credit - GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! HERES HOW. 
- Select Platinum Credit - Unauthorized Charges to Bank Account 
- Select Platinum Credit - Got my money back!! 
- Select Platinum Credit - Unauthorized Charge 
- Select Platinum Credit - Unauthorized Bank Drafts 
- Select Platinum Credit - unautnorized taking money from my bank account 
- Select Platinum Credit - Fraud 
- Select Platinum Credit - fraud , theft, deceptive practice