Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed / Bed bugs came with the bed
March 3, 2010 we had the bed delivered to our newly remodled beautiful home. We had company here and they saw them carry the sleep number bed inside and set it up on the spotless new white carpet.
They left more than the bed. While laying on the bed after they left a bedbug crawled towards me. My company saw them on the floor where the men had the boxes and had been standing. They killed more than 5 bed bugs then i got everyone out of there to call the pest control company.
I called the driver immediately and warned him so he wouldn't take any bugs into his house around his children since we were the last delivery of the day.
The driver thanked me and said it has happened before while delivering other sleep number beds. (They haul away dirty old mattresses and they are inside with the new beds)
We paid $200. 00 for exterminators to kill the bedbugs with their treatments within the first 2 hours.
The sleepnumber company has not helped us with this problem at all. They haven't even apologized.
I am still tooooooooooooo angry to write anymore except to say you'll see me carring a sign at the store on sunday in protest of sleep number bed's business ethics.
More Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly