Select Comfort / No follow up service

1 6105 Trenton LaneMinneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 580 7216

I am disgusted with my Select Comfort sleep number bed. I paid over 8, 000 for it and it will not retain the pressure it is set at. Noone will come and fix it, expects me to fix it myself with instructions on the phone, and to replace parts myself. This is totally disgusting for the amount of money we spent. Someone should be able to come to the house and fix it for me, it has never been right since I bought it 8 months ago.

Is there nothing that can be done legally for purchasing something that has never worked as advertized?

Comments

• Ia
      4th of Jun, 2008

Hi Patricia,

I'm Ian from Select Comfort, creators of the Sleep Number bed. I am very sorry that a part of your bed is defective and I apologize for the way your complaint was handled when you called. Your satisfaction is very important to us and, while we can not change the terms of the warranty, we welcome any and all of your feedback. Please call us at 800-472-7185 or email us at customerservice@selectcomfort.com so we can provide you with more information to help resolve your issue right away.

Sleep well,