Select Comfort / Pickup of returned mattress
I'm returning this mattress because it's very uncomfortable, and I called on July 2 to arrange pick-up. They "can't" pick it up until July 29. For $199, I would think they could make a special trip. That $199 is supposed to include the cost of taking the bed apart, but because I didn't want to spend a month on an inferior mattress and was able to get a new mattress right away, I bought a replacement mattress and therefore had to take the bed apart myself, and now it will be stacked around my apartment for a month.
When you look at the bed, don't let the sales person turn on the thing that makes it adjustable and the vibrating stuff. She had me sitting up in it for 15 minutes, and I was too stupid to realize that I really had no idea how comfortable or uncomfortable it really is. If you have two chambers, it slopes toward the middle of the bed. I'm told that doesn't happen if you only have one chamber, which defeats the whole purpose of having a choice. They also tell you, after you've bought it, that you should have at least three slats on your bed frame, and I didn't, but I'd never have bought the thing if I'd have known I was going to have to modify my frame.
More Select Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5
- Sleep Number Corporation - laura ingraham advertising
- Sleep Number - customer service, delivery
- Sleep Number - Customer service
- Sleep Number - sleep number bed