Select Comfort Bed / mold issue with the foam
The interior of my Select Comfort Bed is moldy. I asked for a replacement foam insert and they want to charge me $650.00 to replace the moldy parts. This appears to be a common problem with their beds. I have been sick sleeping on the bed but did not know why until we took it apart to move.
More Select Comfort Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly