Select Comfort Bed / Not One

I would love to hear from someone who purchased one of the better models of Select Comfort either the 7000 or 9000 if you are interested in selling you bed, and are in Texas. I would love to buy one but I'm completely perplexed at the feeeback. People either LOVE them or HATE them no in between. I think I would like one but I don't want to take a $5000 gamble. If yours doesn't work for you email me with particulars, age, condition, location, and price to dc2726@gmail.com

Tx

Comments

• Kr
      13th of Aug, 2008

Hello, my name is Kristin. I work in the Customer Service call center for Select Comfort. I am so happy to hear you are looking to purchase a new Sleep Number bed! I do have a little information for you from a company standpoint vs. customer feedback. (Well maybe a little customer feedback since I am an owner of a king 5000 model and just love my bed!)

One thing to keep in mind is that with the purchase of our beds is that you do get a 30 night in-home-trial. Of course, that means if you are not happy with the bed for any reason you can return it within the 30 night trial. We do also offer extended financing plans and even sometimes cash discounts. Feel free to take a look on our website www.sleepnumber.com to check out the promotions we currently have running. Depending on the model and size you choose, you can also look into purchasing an outlet model. These are discounted beds because they are a previous year’s model. If you would like more information please feel free to call our direct sales department at 1-800-344-6561 or stop into your local store. I would also like to direct you to http://www.beds.com/greatsleep/greatSleepConversation/SNC for more customer feedback about our beds.

Sleep Well,

Europe, SEO Expert London, SEO Expert UAE, SEO Expert
    Ethiopia, SEO Expert Baroda, SEO Expert Gujarat, SEO Expert
    Ahmedabad, SEO Expert Surat, SEO Expert Banglore, SEO Expert
    Hyderabad, SEO Expert Puna, SEO Expert Bombay, SEO Expert
    Mumbai, SEO Expert Delhi.

shriram.sharma.seo@gmail.com
    Link Exchnge Here : scott.aa123@gmail.com

• Fi
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I bought the 8, 000 paid 4250 for it..

IT IS THE WORST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE. 3 years into it, it is rolled up in my closet.