Seigermans Furniture / Buyer beware

I bought a custom couch from Seigerman's 10/03/2000. At the time I was told that it would be advisable to purchase a COMPREHENSIVE warranty for $240.00 which would cover repairs for the lifetime of the couch. I put in a claim in 2002 because the pillows were all sagging and the stuffing was not supportive anymore. They told me that they don't cover pillow fillings. OK, I spent money to repair it on my own figuring that the warranty would surely cover broken springs. Just called today because the springs broke and need to be repaired. I was told that the warranty was only for five years. Too bad!!!

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER was I informed that it was only a five year plan. Am I crazy? Would I spend $240.00 for a five year crummy couch? (By the way after looking underneath at the construction of the couch, it is by far the biggest piece of garbage).

I strongly believe that the misrepresentation at the time of sale was intentional and a ploy to make me feel more comfortable about buying their great product. I am so pissed off I probably will go to small claims court. I can live with a mistake but it kils me that I got ripped off by their cheesy salesman who are probably on commission. Buyer beware!!! stay the hell away from Seigerman's.

Na

Comments

• Ta
      25th of Aug, 2015

Ordered very expensive bedroom set over 10 weeks ago. Was originally promised 4-6 weeks. Every time I call now they put me off another two weeks. Salespeople are con artists. Will show you computer screens with shipment dates. Don't believe them.