Segway.com / Unauthorized Service

I joined the blacked.com web site for a one time access for $4.99. Two days later, I discovered an additional separate transaction charge of $29.99. I complained and they said I did order this 1-month service. I told them that that there was a screen that popped up on my PC, and I have denied this service. They said they actually have sent an email to me confirming my ordering of this service but I never received it. It turned out that they sent to my my correct email except that the extension is incorrect (i.e yaoo.co instead of yahoo.com). They should have received a bounced back email on their end if this was the case. I then called BoA to dispute but BoA said that their web site that customers will automatically in their monthly subscription if they don't call in to cancel. I never thought there was a need to cancel because I have refused the 1-month access when prompted on the screen.
Then I call in to cancel and requested an email confirming the cancel, they said they'll send in 24hrs but again I never received it. They said did send to my correct email address and asked me to check my spam folder but there was no email. So, finally they said it has been canceled, no need for email confirmation.
Aug 4, 2015