[Resolved] SegPayEU.com / unauthorized credit card charge

NC, United States Review updated:

received bank statement today, 2/6/10, I have two charges from segpayeu.com one for 34.95 for unknown and the other .28 for for transaction fee (international charge). I have no idea what this is or how to find out what it is.

How can I find out what this is and make sure it is deleted or cancelled.

[protected]@hotmail.com

• Resolution statement

• SegPay Corporation Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2018

Hello,

SegPay is a Third party billing company that process payments over the internet. If you have a dispute with there transactions and feel that they are fraudulent. Please contact us at [protected]@segpay.com 1-866-450-4000 Toll free in the United States or +1-954-414-1610 international to resolve this matter you can also reach out to us at https://cs.segpay.com/. All fraudulent charges will promptly be reversed and all information will be blocked from further processing.

SegPay Support

Comments

• Se
      21st of May, 2013

please delete the charges to my VISA card since I have not used for automatic discharges, please delete it immediately

• Wa
      26th of May, 2013

Please I want stop payment by me credit card and cancel all automatically charge

• Du
      5th of Dec, 2015

cancel credit card charges

• Ge
      27th of May, 2016

Kindly stop payment to my credit Visa card immediately and cancel all automatic charges!

• Ba
      19th of Mar, 2018

Illegal deduction on my bank accounts of the sum of 14900.USD 39.95. Need to be refund cos it not authorities by me.

• Ca
      13th of Sep, 2018

Si prega di interrompere tutti i prelievi non autorizzati dalla mia carta di credito VISA.

Carlo Todeschi

Italy

• Al
      1st of Oct, 2018

pls cancel my membership and all automatic
    Provider SegPay

• Uk
      10th of Nov, 2018

mam to samo, na szczescie mialem puste konto, ale również ten sam adres internetowy a także TAGLOOKUP.COM

• Ke
      17th of Dec, 2018

Please cancel all the attached transactions and refund these. These transactions do not belong to me. This is a serious crime, I am a lawyer and will sue you.