[Resolved] SegPayEU.com — money debited from my account
On Wednesday 26th November when i logged onto my online banking i had been debited a total amount of £49.95 from SEGPAYEU.COM8009906276
CD 3424 . i would like to know how this has been done and why. I demand an immediate reimbursement as no purchases have been made to this personal at all.
please explain to me and and this matter shall not be taken any further
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Subhasish2019's Response, Jun 22, 2019
Please explain what is this for?
SegPay Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jul 23, 2019
To everyone who has replied about an unknown charge, have you contacted our consumer support team first at cs dot segpay dot com? Or by emailing help at segpay dot com? If not, please do that first. If you did contact them and didn't get an answer, please let me know.
More SegPayEU.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] SegPayEU.com - unauthorized charges 
- Segpay - false recurring charges 
- Segpayeu.com / Generation 866 - 450 - 4000 Cy - unauthorized prelevation of money 
- Segpay - unauthorized charges 
- SegPayEU.com - unauthorized prelevation of money 
- Segpayeu - unauthorized bank deduct 
- Segpayeu.com / Generation 8 - scam
- [Resolved] SegPayEU.com - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Segpayeu.com / Generations - unjustified debit of my mastercard 
- SegPayEU.com - unauthorized charges of usd 49, oo, already three times