Segpayeu.com Gibraltartaking monthly amount from my visa without authorization

It would appear that an amount of $9.05 per month is being taken without me having had any dealings with this company. According to my bank I can either change my card which would create a whole slew of other problems since some monthly fees are being charged that way or just grin and bear it...Is there a way that I can put a stop on those as we used to be able to do with checks?

Comments

• La
      Feb 14, 2011
    Segpayeu.com Gibraltar - unauthourized charge to my account
    Segpayeu.com gibraltar

I woke up this morning to find a $95.99 charge on my debit card and I do not even recall the name or the website that is charging me

• Bo
      Jul 06, 2011
    Segpayeu.com Gibraltar - Unauthorized withdrawal from bank
    Omaha
    Nebraska

Unauthorized deduction from checking account. I am very careful about what I authorize for payments via the internet and this was not one I approved. I cannot so far even find out what it is for. $29, 95 for something and charged to my checking account by Segpay.com.

Jul 31, 2011

you took money from my account i want to unsubcribe asap martin.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Kl
      Aug 03, 2011

IT APPEARS THAT VARIOUS AMOUNTS PER MONTH HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT HAVING ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY.
    I CERTIFY THAT I NEITHER PARTICIPATED OR AUTHORIZED SUCH TRANSACTIONS .
    ACCORDING TO MY BANK THIS COMPANY STARTED CREDIT MY VISA SINCE MARCH 24TH ( 22/4, 22/5, 21/6 ) TILL 21/07/2011 .
    BE SO KIND TO CHECK IT OUT AND HANDLE THIS PROBLEM AS IT CAUSE ME SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH MY BANK .

• Ge
      Oct 01, 2011

Please contact SegPay for more information regarding to the charged to your card. [protected] and they will assist you regarding to your concern. They have 3 ways to get intouch with them through chat, email and toll free number. [protected]@segpay.com is their email address.