seek.net / fisher athletic

1 bromleyEngland, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:

Is this the same Sami Muduroglu who used to be manager of Fisher Athletic F.C? If it is then yes I'm not surprised he's got all of this dodgy stuff with his Internet Shoppers Guide and Seek.net. He was a disqualified director when he was at Fisher I think. Best check out the internet but I think him and his brother Alper Muduroglu had something to do with it all. Seek.net are the shirt sponsors of Fisher Athletic F.C. Check out their website. my advice would be to steer clear of Alper, Sami Muduroglu and SeeK.net, seek directory and seek.net and the internet shoppers guide to.

Ma

Comments

• Al
      11th of Dec, 2009

I'm not sure where all this started I think it began with a disgruntled advertiser who I have spoken with over 18 months ago and established the problem that led to him posting stuff about SeeK.net and myself.
    The truth is SeeK.net (SeeK Directory ltd) is a Company that was solely run by myself. I was the only Director the Company ever had and the only involvement my brother, Sami Muduroglu, had was as a founder shareholder.

I won't go in to the weaknesses or strengths of the Company as being honest I could post anything up here and as the comments are not vetted and very difficult to remove it would not really count for much. They are only my views.

For anyone who wants actual details about myself or the Company I would suggest contacting the official receiver as SeeK was forced in to liquidation after 9 years of trading due to bank funding being pulled. If details are required about complaints regarding the company or myself I have checked with Trading Standards and they had received 3 complaints during our 9 year history which I would estimate brought in over 15, 000 paying clients. They will be able to verify this.

I did give my personal email to forums such as this as I have no issue with people complaining if they feel aggrieved, but I never received one email. If any businesses did not generate the business they were expecting I am genuinely sorry for that, I know myself how difficult it is to set up and run your own Company but I never knowingly mis-sold and if I was guilty of anything it was a lack of Customer Services and over aggressive selling tactics which as the MD ultimately has to be my responsibility. Anyone who suffered because of that I sincerely apologise.

This is not a response to try and alleviate blame as if my products did not work for certain advertisers then I have to accept that and can only offer my apologies but the material that has been drawn to my attention is just factually incorrect.

Regards