Seeff PropertiesHouse rental unpaid

Email to SEEFF Kimberley office sent on 21/12/2016 already:
"You promised transfer of deposit on Monday already and today is Wednesday. This is unacceptable for a reputable company as yourselves to delay my payment even after several email and telephonic requests! Left a message with your earlier office for Myra to call me but still waiting.
The last payment received from your tenant was early October for October rent and nothing since, while I had to fork out for repairs to my property caused by your tenant.
Please transfer before end of business today and also inform me of what steps are being taken to recoup the outstanding monies owed by your tenant.
Failure to do so will force me to escalate this matter to Seeff Head Office"
Seeffs tenant left my house a month earlier than he was supposed to and left it in a total mess. The agent who signed off the property when the tenant left is witness and i took several pictures and sent it through to Seeff proving that i have to get my pool seen to, my house springcleaned and almost my entire garden reinstated(due to total neglect and refusal by tenant to allow any repairs or maintenance to take place. I have now been left with a hefty bill - of which all invoices had been sent to Seeff - and still, after commitments to pay over the tenant's deposit to cover November's rent, nothing is forthcoming. This is absolutely unacceptable!! The pictures attached were taken minutes after the tenants left the property. I have many more pictures that I could email

Sh