Seeff PropertiesRudely said that she couldn't talk and then put down the phone

1 Review updated:

I called Marti Totic from Seeff properties to enquire about a property. She rudely said that she couldnt talk and then put down the phone. I was annoyed but not wanting to cut my nose to spite my face i decided to call the Seeff office. Apparently no one can assist with telling me about the property and after explaining that i would rather not deal with someone who is rude i was told sorry but perhaps call her later. I sent a message to the rental manager, Tracy Pugin at Seeff Properties asking her to call me. And get this, i get a call back from Marti and her manager, screaming at me about my complaint. Why do we as customers have to be spoken to like this? and why do we have to put up with bad service? If you are looking for property do not use Seeff properties as they are not interested in customer service or even getting business!

Li

Comments

Aug 28, 2013
    Seeff Properties - interest on deposit money
    Seeff Properties
    South Africa

Seeff Properties Mosselbay refuse to pay me interest on the deposit money I have payed on a house I have rented from them.
    Can anyone help??????????
    Kind regards
    Christo van der Berg
    +[protected]

• Ni
      Sep 27, 2013

I completely AGREE!
    Marti Totic is absolutely RUDE !
    I also had the unfortunate business of dealing with her!
    She is ridiculous And apparently super rich, because she never needs business or clients because she just blows us off left right & centre.
    I recommend that i would NEVER use her, Seeff or her own self proclaimed Marti Totic Properties. I would seriously rather try and teach my dogs to talk, than to ever deal with this woman again!

• Ra
      Jul 02, 2015

Same here. I will never, never, ever deal with seeff again. for 2 years they never inspected the house and when I saw it again, I nearly burst into tears. they just do not care a damn about your property. I send whoever is interested some photos after seeff, mossel bay was my estate agents.who do I contact higher up.