Seedtime Publications, LLC / Magazine subscription for which I paid them, but never received!

1 1735 Heckle BlvdRock Hill, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 803-734-4200 or 803-254-2525

Under their former name, Trinity Public Relations, LLC, one of their salesmen sold me a magazine subscription to WOMEN'S HEALTH AND FITNESS. Their office was in North Carolina then; but they were thrown out of that state, then went to SC, and opened their "business" under the name of Seedtime Publications, LLC. I contacted them several times for a year, asking for the magazine to be mailed, or a refund of $34. They repeatedly told me it would be mailed. The last time I tried to contact them, I had to track them down to their current mailing address. I finally spoke with them on the phone at that location, at which time they told me they were not Trinity Public Relations, LLC. But when I told them I knew who they had been, who they were, and where they were; and I wanted that magazine or a refund, the phone rep. told me her supervisor would return my call. They never did. I contacted, and have been communicating with, the Better Business Bureau of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC). After several tries to help me, they finally GAVE UP! WHY HAVE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAUS IF THEY CAN'T HELP US CITIZENS WHO HAVE BEEN SWINDLED...

Comments

Sh
  11th of Jan, 2008
Seedtime Publications LLC. - Scam and cheating!
Seedtime Publications LLC
1735 Hackle Blvd, Suite 111-220
Rock Hill
South Carolina
Phone: 803-684-5990 FAX 803-684-5991

Paid $52 for 2 years subscription to Family Circle. Subscription ne4ver sent to magazine. Have called many times and been promised return of money - still waiting. Talked last time week of Dec. 10, 2007 and was told by a Miss Landis check would be sent out Dec 14, 207. Still waiting.