Sedgwickdenying my claim

File# L1611145114-0001
Claims Associate Andrea Cruz notified me she was in charge of my claim which was due to a new refrigerator leaking water onto my floor and causing permanent water staining. She asked me to get 2 bids for floor repair or replacement, which I did and submitted to her. Once I did that, I could never get in touch with her again. She would not return phone calls or texts.
I want to get my floor replaced. It was fine until the water leakage ruined it. This company is horrible for customer service. How rude to ignore me!

Sh
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Se
      Feb 13, 2017

Same thing happened with Andrea. I have tried to to get in touch with her every week - calls, emails. Completely ignored. I called the main line for sedgwick to find out the case has been moved to a new claims associate who never got in touch with me, so I left a message and started the process anew.

• Br
      Feb 14, 2017

I'm in this exact same boat!! Joquia was my original contact, I turned in all of my bids and my photos and she tells me that I'm being transferred to someone new because our refrigerator was purchased at an outlet center. I have called and emailed Donna, the contact multiple times over the last week and a half and have never received a response. I sent Joquia an email today hoping she can get someone to call me back. This is so irritating and I need to get the area dried out and the floor replaced.

•   Jun 22, 2017

same thing happened to me claim # L [protected]-0001 calling, emailing my rep is Kiantra Thornton with fruitless outcome . Mt fridge leeked after replacing my ice maker and damage my hard wood floor, obtain more than two estimate sending all the documents needed without any luck

• Ha
      Oct 29, 2018

Hi — my claim for water floor damage was caused by a Sears washing machine repairman — 2 YEARS AGO. I have complied with all of their requests for documentation, estimates, and photos. Did any of you settle your claim? Well, I received a call last week stating that Sedgwick will not be paying my claim of 2 years because Sears has declared bankruptcy. Any suggestions? Thanks