Sedgwick CMS / rude, unprofessional, iars

United States Review updated:

I have been on workers comp due to a lowes injury I incurred last may while working, and was assigned to claims adjuster Maryanne Morgan. She recently told me on 6/28/12 that she is no longer my claims adjuster, and gave me an email for someone else, which is apparently fake. I am an i/t student who just graduated with my associates, and know when an email comes back as permenatly failed to send that its a phoney. I needed to know how to set up my mileage reimbursement again since its been almost a year, and also to get approval for more physical therapy, but get the same reply, "I'm no longer your claims adj."She is rude, unprofessional, and a huge liar. I contacted her multiple times about stuff, and she never calls back..I always end up calling her boss' boss, and still get no calls back...I end up gettin a call back when I threaten to et a lawyer.

Comments

Nov 13, 2013
    Best Best Advice

Elisa Johnson is the most incompetent claims agent I have ever dealt with.
    I do not believe a word she says, and I do not trust her.
    She has denied my claim, for less that $70.00 and will NOT provide me with
    evidence that I have requested.
    I just wonder if Sedgwick ever pays out a claim for any one?????
    Sedgwick Insurance Company stinks !!!

• Br
      Apr 02, 2015

Jacqueline Ryan - I too have been a victim of SEDGWICK CMS. I was in a work related accident and they have denied numerous claims for no specific reason or the dumbest reasons. I myself have done workers comp claims for another company in the past. I know that as a claims adjuster we can't please all parties involved, but we can try and do the work required to have everyone in good standing. Also, the company I worked for in the past only hired individuals with hands on experience. "I feel that Sedgwick needs to hire actual trained insurance claims adjusters". My adjusters name was ELISA JOHNSON based out of Deerfield Illinois. She is incompetent and plain dumb. She is a class act and not trustworthy. I wonder if this is the same individual? I have heard and experienced the worst with SEDGWICK CMS..

• Jl
      Dec 28, 2017

We have had nothing but heart ache dealing with Sedgwick for the past couple months. My spouses' claim manager name was Jamie and his appeal manager is Beth. They are both incompetent. We can never get a hold of them. We have had some contact with Zachary Bahler who is supposed to be their supervisor. All I know is that I also have Worked in the WC area and a monkey could see my spouses claim is legit. This is just for Short Term. A month's pay is all we are asking for from this company. My spouse pays a portion of the fee his company pays. It is just plain crazy. WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUITE against Sedgwick.

Sep 08, 2018

waiting 2 months, following up for physical therapy for broken wrist at work. Sedgwick should be called Sludgewick! I am needing to begin asap to heal and return to work

Sep 08, 2018

@Christine Mullaney and they told me I couldn't have phys ther yet with cast on, cast WAS removed-sorry typing with 1 hand!