Sedgwick Claims Management / unprofessional behaviour
I had an accident on 30th June. A truck (insurance - Sedgwick) hit my car from rear end. My insurance company files a liability claim with Sedgwick on 7th June after getting the police report. I have been trying to get in touch with the Sedgwick insurance company regarding my claim status and the process.
Everytime I call them, they give me a new contact number to call. I have list of 5-6 numbers now, none of them is not ready to help me.
I am not sure how do I contact them? I don't have a car to drive and my work is badly affected.
Hope to hear back ASAP.
More Sedgwick Claims Management Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation 
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation