Sedgwick Claims Management / unprofessional behaviour

United States Review updated:

Hi,

I had an accident on 30th June. A truck (insurance - Sedgwick) hit my car from rear end. My insurance company files a liability claim with Sedgwick on 7th June after getting the police report. I have been trying to get in touch with the Sedgwick insurance company regarding my claim status and the process.
Everytime I call them, they give me a new contact number to call. I have list of 5-6 numbers now, none of them is not ready to help me.
I am not sure how do I contact them? I don't have a car to drive and my work is badly affected.

Hope to hear back ASAP.

Thanks,
Swati
swati.gaur.[protected]@gmail.com

Sw
Jul 10, 2017

Comments

• Ta
      Oct 10, 2017

Totally agree my accident happened on September 30th I've been given 5 numbers to call and I continue to get their voicemail claiming they'll call back in 1 business day it's been 6 and still haven't heard a thing.

• De
      Oct 27, 2017

Yup my accident happened July 24th and my car still is not fixed and I haven't spoke to anyone in a month. Im ready to put in a BBB complaint

Nov 17, 2017

I was placed on Short Term Disability by my Dr. for Seizures. I have had the worst Customer Service Experience with this Company, along with just pure incompetence with Examiners and their Supervisors. They have shorted me out of a lot of my pay and will not return my calls to get me the money I am entitled to.