Sedgwick Claims Management / lack of service, delays, lies

Sacramento, CA, United States

Sedgwick Insurance covers Workers' Compensation Injuries for Northern California's Kaiser Permanente Hospitals. This Insurance Company is a real headache to deal with. I have had about 8 Claim Adjusters as the claim keeps getting passed on to different people. This is a tactic so that the company can deny knowledge of whatever my former, previous Claim Adjuster said or did. This company is fraudulent. I Mapquested my office visit and Physical Therapy round trip mileage and printed it out for Sedgwick and mailed it to them with Certified USPS mail. Sedgwick said that they lost the mileage. I put mileage calculations on emails to Sedgwick with nothing. These people are big liars and cover up addicts in my opinion. They seem dishonest. I am owed over 400 dollars in mileage compensation. It has been about 4 years and no payment.

" Nearly all states' workers' compensation programs provide for some type of mileage reimbursement. In some states, such as California, injured workers can get reimbursed for any miles driven to and from a doctor's appointment or other reasonably necessary treatment for their injuries. "
" The rate for mileage reimbursement also varies from state to state. Many states adopt the IRS's mileage rate, which is 57.5 cents per mile for 2015. Other states set their own mileage rates, which can often be found on the state's workers' compensation agency website. "

Ap