Sedgewick CMS / PUBLIC STORAGE INSURANCE

1 POBOX 14514LWXINGTON, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8778786730

This is regarding the Claim Number [protected]-0001, We have taken insurance when we stored our luggage at Public Storage and all of our good got spoiled when we took out public storage. When we contacted the public storage, they have given the number to claim the value for our goods. So we filed a compalint in August and send all the required documentation by end of August to sedgewick CMS - Since then I have contacted them 20-30 times and left so many voice mails - NO RESPONSE AS OF YET
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

Comments

• Ve
      30th of Jun, 2018

My family & I had recently moved from out of state & stored our things for 6months at a Public Storage in Spartanburg, SC . Our TV's, all of my art work, laptop, various other items, including my son's fishing pole & tackle box (who does that?). 1/2 of my storage was missing & we immediately called & filed a police report. We turned in all of the required paperwork, police report, pictures, etc. There are NO security cameras on site to protect the people who store there items on site, so when their units are broken into they are not help accountable at all. The police report very clearly states that it was a robbery & they still will not honor my claim. DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE THROUGH ORANGE DOOR< ITS A SCAM!!!

• Je
      16th of Sep, 2018

SO AFTER AN HOUR EVERYDAY FOR FOUR WEEKS TRYING TO FILE A CLAIM WITH SEDGEWICKCMS.COM I STILL GET NO ANSWER ON THE PHONE AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A RETURN PHONE CALL FROM MY SO CALLED AGENT. I DONT UNDERSTAND IT. HAVE I BEEN PAYING FOR FAKE INSURANCE FOR TWO YEARS NOW? I LIVE IN CA . AND FILED MY POLICE REPORT TOLD PUBLIC STORAGE AND NOT ONE WORD WAS MENTIONED ABOUT ANY SCAMS OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. IM PISSED OFF BECAUSE SEVERAL UNITS WERE HIT HARD ACCORDING TO THE OFFICER THAT TOOK MY REPORT. I HAD SEVERAL THINGS STOLEN WITH AN ESTIMATED VALUE OF ABOUT 4000, 00. SO NOW WHAT DO I DO ? I WANT TO BE COMPINSATED FOR MY LOSS AND I WANT THE INSURANCE TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. I PAID FOR INSURANCE AND I HAVE GOT NOTHING BACK NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL. SO IF I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PS OR SEDGEWICK HOW WILL I GET THIS RESOLVED? *** DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE THROUGH ORANGE DOOR************* ITS A SCAM************

• Gr
      15th of Oct, 2018

@JEN44JEN44 My deepest sentiments to you. i can totally relate to your loss, mine was to a fake forex investor. Recovery experts are available but few a genuine. Be careful who you deal with.