Sedgewick Claims Managementmanhattan sofa and chaise

In April of 2016, I had my sofa and chaise repaired by one of you're repair men you send out. The spots repaired look really bad. Discoloration and peeling where it was repaired. Iam very unhappy about it. Last week, I filed a claim with Sedgwick. Today I hear from an Adjuster regarding my sofa nor chaise are either covered on the BCP. I purchased the 2 year agreement. The adjuster stated you all can send out another repair man to fix it again. No that will not work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fresno, CA I do not need another repair man to ruin my sofa and chaise again trying to repair it. I want it replaced. It is not my problem you all used faux (fake) leather. I will contact the BBB regarding this issue if this is not resolved.

Deon Carter is the adjuster handling my claims. The claim #'s are [protected] and [protected]. Contact me regarding this issue. I'm sure your company can eat the measly $800 we paid for this sectional set so we can have a nice sectional worth our money. Please email me for photos as I was unable to upload them.

Thanks,