Security National Auto Acceptance Corporation / Harassment

1 La Mesa, CA, United States Review updated:

They get their payments every month, and have been calling me at least 7 times a day. Random numbers but same company, wanting more money then what they are getting paid. I have never been late on a payment, and have an allotment set up with them so i dont miss any payments. When they call they are very unprofessional and yell as though i'm a child and i dont know what i am doing. They constantly ask for my credit card number and i refuse to give it to them because they get their money every month.

Comments

• Wi

STOP PAYMENTS TO THEM!

They are a scam, you will receive nothing for your money.

30th of Sep, 2010

They have a war-dialer that also calls us 7-8 times a day, though we have not given them anything. We have no idea how they got our information.

30th of Sep, 2010

This company has been at it a while. Do NOT send them money, stop payments for everything.

• De
      31st of May, 2011

I have the same problem, i got my car 2 months ago and we set up allotments, and they keep calling, emailing, facebooking asking for our bank account number and credit card number, and I dont give it to them cuz they get allotments, they have no need for that stuff, they get thier money on time and I dont have to give them anythin and I have no idea how they got into my facebook, i think they want to steal money from us.

31st of May, 2011

STOP sending them money, it is a scam. If you are military, they should be on the "off-limits business list", and if not, they should be. They are NOT legitimate and your payments cover nothing.