Security Guard / Bad service

I was in the Target in Mesquite trying on clothes and the security guard that was working at that time kept coming back to the fitting room and just standing there. His name was Fred and I was very uncomfortable with him standing there when the lady that was working in the fitting room was pretty busy. All he was doing was talking about everything that was not work relaited when im sure there were people up at the front of the store that were probably walking out the door with unpaid items because he was not doing his job. There are other times that i have been in there and he is always back there I just want someone to do something about him. I have never seen any of the other security back there jsut standing around talking about nothing. Its one thing if the lady would have alled him back there to look at something but she didnt he just kept walking up and he was there for like and hour that is very inapropriate. I will no longer shop at target as long as he is there. I could tell that the employee working in the fitting room was getting agrivated with him coming back there to stand. She even asked him isnt there something else you should be doing because i really dont need you back here I heard her tell him if she needed him she would call for him. she also said you cant just keep standing back here all te time you make it look bad people are uncomfortable trying on clothes when you are back here but he didnt care he just kept standing there. Like i said i will no longer shop at Target until that security guard is gone.

Va

Comments

Cw
  30th of Aug, 2014

I was brutally restrained by securitas guard at kaiser Baldwin park. I was man handled and cursed at by Edward huezo a guard and other guards on the fourth floor. They hit my head on the wall through me on the bed put my arm behind my back his friends lift me off the floor squeezing my leg I have a sciatic nerve injury and torn rotator cuff causing hurt, harm, and danger. Broke all rules of engagement and didn't get doctors orders to do so. The gaurs Edward push me several times I told him to keep his hands of me and that's when he came inside my room and attacked me, him and his boys and there was a African American supervisor in the room. Later when I came back for another appointment saw him and lied and said he was not in the room when in fact he was at the foot of the bed. This all happened on 4/2/2014 .