Securitas / 'foirmer employee black-balled
It became apparent that when I went to apply for a job at a different security firm, some of the same personel that inhabited the securitas security human resources department, now shared information "out-of-school" concerning the aptness of persons former records with that company. This is a direct contervention of state law which prohibits the confidentiality of those files being used to influence a rehire of a person in a different company.. Whether directly used, or fruit-of-the-tree-of-poison-knowledge"! No company may, without consent of the applicant (in florida), attain any prior work performance insight, other than an affirmation that they worked for a prior company."the old act of "black-balling", or caging-a-worker, is unacceptable.. And is clearly and illegally descriminatory.. Affecting the right of an individual to seek gainful employment! Cease-and-desist in this practice at once, and advise your personel not to engage in this odious practice!.. This industry has so many problems; don't make more!..
More Securitas Complaints & Reviews
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. - terrible employer, abusive work environment! 
- Securitas - bad employer 
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. - liars! 
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. - retaiation 
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. - unfair treatment of guard 
- Securitas Security - i'm complaining about mr. xavier
- Securitas - gate security
- Securitas - complaint about jenny velasco.
- Securitas - security guard at check in
- Securitas - a bunch of shapeshifting identity thieves and con artists