SecureNet Medical. LTD / Will not answer my inquiry as to shipment date

502 County Road 1320 Quitman, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-878-2376
I ordered a portable oximeter on December 9th. My debit of $l88.00 has cleared my bank. I received a Receipt quoting a Tax ID # [protected].

I have requested a shipment date and they have not replied. I sent
an email with a receipt when read. I received a reply that the email
was displayed on the receiving end. No Reply.

I am beginning to fell as if I have been scammed. My husband needed the oximeter for health reasons. His doctor recommended he use it to monitor his oxigen level. I was told I could find one on the Internet.

Comments

Wa
  7th of Dec, 2010
Ran into the same thing. Was having item shipped to Canada. Waited a month. Payment was charged to VISA but no item. I called 1888 number and the guy said they couldn't ship to Canada! There would be additional charges. I gave him an American address to send to - we will see if I receive. I had no communication from him about not being able to send to Canada. But he could sure take my money.
Ba
  2nd of Mar, 2011
I Have ordered a oximeter and have tried twice to get this company by sending emails to acknowledge that they have shipped the order. They will not answer or respond to my emails
Ba
  23rd of Dec, 2011
I have the same problem, ordered a portable nebulizer and no one will get back to me or answer my calls. I did last week after a month have someone answer and they said it was to be shipped out the next day, that was over a week ago and still nothing. I have called at least 40 times a day and left messages and my phone number and e-mail . They did charge it to my charge card tho.
WILL NEVER
ORDER OR TELL ANYONE ELSE TO ORDER FROM THEM
Vi
  1st of Aug, 2012
1st of August, 2012 by Vera Williams: ordered a rechargeable battery and charger on 7/13/12 via Paypal. Have not received it. Called sales and the company repeatedly with no response from them but their answering service. I'm ill and badly need this equipment.