SecureNet Medical. LTD / Will not answer my inquiry as to shipment date

1 502 County Road 1320 Quitman, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-878-2376

I ordered a portable oximeter on December 9th. My debit of $l88.00 has cleared my bank. I received a Receipt quoting a Tax ID # [protected].

I have requested a shipment date and they have not replied. I sent
an email with a receipt when read. I received a reply that the email
was displayed on the receiving end. No Reply.

I am beginning to fell as if I have been scammed. My husband needed the oximeter for health reasons. His doctor recommended he use it to monitor his oxigen level. I was told I could find one on the Internet.

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Dec, 2010

Ran into the same thing. Was having item shipped to Canada. Waited a month. Payment was charged to VISA but no item. I called 1888 number and the guy said they couldn't ship to Canada! There would be additional charges. I gave him an American address to send to - we will see if I receive. I had no communication from him about not being able to send to Canada. But he could sure take my money.

• Ba
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I Have ordered a oximeter and have tried twice to get this company by sending emails to acknowledge that they have shipped the order. They will not answer or respond to my emails

• Ba
      23rd of Dec, 2011

I have the same problem, ordered a portable nebulizer and no one will get back to me or answer my calls. I did last week after a month have someone answer and they said it was to be shipped out the next day, that was over a week ago and still nothing. I have called at least 40 times a day and left messages and my phone number and e-mail . They did charge it to my charge card tho.
    WILL NEVER
    ORDER OR TELL ANYONE ELSE TO ORDER FROM THEM

• Vi
      1st of Aug, 2012

1st of August, 2012 by Vera Williams: ordered a rechargeable battery and charger on 7/13/12 via Paypal. Have not received it. Called sales and the company repeatedly with no response from them but their answering service. I'm ill and badly need this equipment.