secured REO Services/consult in acquisitionreal estate fruad-con

S Review updated:

Akiba T minfee CEO of Acquired LLC or secured reo services or tricomm, or acqces, or acquired asset solutions, with the help of real estate agents in san Diego CA (in our case- real estate agent Carmella Kramer) target potential home buyers, families or real-estate investors- attract by promises to find home or real estate 30% to 40% of their market value in the best areas of san Diego for a fee of $10, 000 "consulting" in addition if the buyers are not qualified for a mortgage miss akiba T miniefee promise to supply a private Lander for additional fee of $2, 500 . miss akiba minfee claim her agency has a connection to the bank underwriting for homes that goes to foreclosure and that puts her in position to know which homes on the market are own by the bank and what’s the bank is willing to sale the property for.
akiba T. miniefee give promises in writing that the "consult" fees are completely refundable in case that the purchase offer are not accepted. its all scam, there is no back door to the bank and miss akiba is a con artist, the fees are not returned, and most probably been split between the real estate agent and akiba T. minfee, don’t be fooled. if it sound to good to be true it because its a scam!!! please be careful, before we give the $12, 500 we search the internet looking for any information regards Akiba T miniefee or acquired LLC and nothing come up. we know there are more victims like us that wouldnt admit they been fooled. akiba T. miniefee needs to set behind bars!!!

secured REO Services/consult in acquisition
secured REO Services/consult in acquisition

• G
      Sep 03, 2009

akiba miniefee along with jason de la cruz, james hutchinson jr. are all a bunch of con artists promising insider trustee information, too. stay away from these liars. and that jimmy hutchinson and his alleged ph.d. is an insult to true academia; he's frickin' illiterate.

• A
      Sep 03, 2009

How do you respond to a malicious character and company assassination when the cowardly perpetrator is allowed to remain anonymous under the umbrella of a website such as the “[redacted]?"

I recently read a business article that talked about how both large and small companies are being negatively impacted by unfounded misrepresentations published on the Internet.
    The problem is that it is almost impossible to repudiate these attacks, as the subject of the attack has no way of responding directly to the attacker. The attacker faces no real danger, as he/she is not only hidden, but also faceless.

My company, Acquired LLC dba Secured REO Services, has been in business for three years. I have been in the consulting business for six years. We have literally helped dozens of clients entering the real estate investment business and those wanting to start their business of buying income property. Are we perfect? Of course not. We take our jobs as consultants very seriously, but we are human beings and we do make the occasional error. In general, we take pride in our performance. We are hired for our information resources and we strive to fulfill every client’s desire to purchase real estate that will fit their goals as real estate investors. There are occasions in any business, as in any person's life, when mistakes are made. The key is: what do you do about the mistakes? In our company, we endeavor to correct them. We believe very thoroughly in being problem preventers, not problem solvers. In California’s litigious climate, anyone who doesn't feel that they have been given substantial and fair treatment always has the choice to hire an attorney.

Our clients are under confidentiality and non-circumvention agreements and there are arbitration procedures written into the contracts used in all of our dealings. For this unidentified person or persons to publicize these false and libelous statements is unconscionable.
    Does a company have options? Should we ignore these character and company assassinations or do we respond to them? A magazine article I recently read advises the victim of such attacks to respond and give their point of view. Unfortunately, this has the potential to exacerbate the problem because the person or persons on the other end can maintain their anonymity and continue to contribute further misinformation. But because we are proud of our company and our track record, we will continually do our best to counter any malicious accusations.

As a company with a strong leadership position in the industry, we strive constantly to improve our service delivery.
    I will be happy to speak to any person with a legitimate complaint that wishes to emerge from the shadows and engage in a civil dialogue in order to correct a perceived or real problem.

Sincerely,

Akiba T. Miniefee

CEO

• D
      Sep 16, 2009

I too have not received any results from SRS and have to say that I have lost my hard earned money. I'm glad to see that she's responding to the board so I can tell her that I have filed a lawsuit and have met with the District Attorney to make sure that you are held accountable for all of your actions. What you are doing is just a LIE. If you want to defend yourself and your actions tell me a time and place to meet you. I will bring my attorney and the authorities so I can subpoena you in person.

Sep 16, 2009

I am so glad that someone has posted here about her. I have given her more than $30, 000 and I wanted to get in touch with someone who is in the same boat. Out of guilt and shame I have been hiding this event but now that more people are posting I want to make sure that people like this are put behind bars and our money is returned.

I would post my email here but Akiba would probably be able to figure out who I am and I'm not sure I want that. They do not return my calls and my text messages and they have since moved offices so I don't know where she is located anymore. I'm willing to testify in court to this and do whatever is necessary to put her behind bars with all her associates. Please post how this can be done.

Sep 16, 2009

I too have had this kind of problem. I lost over $50, 000 in the promise of bulk sales. Akiba... YOU WANT TO RESPOND TO THAT? Let's see ... NO

• M
      Oct 20, 2009

I don't know entirely what you wrote but I am so pissed I want her in jail

• M
      Oct 20, 2009

I lost 40, 000 to her as well. Jason De La Cruz is accountable too. Dr. H too

Dec 21, 2009

All the posters here are full of crap...the comments make no sense. SRS does not charge for bulk sales. You all are probably the same person. If you have a problem with SRS take them to court. Ms. Miniefee will respond to any and all lawsuits. If you all are real parties you have contracts what do those say?