SECURED PAY CENTER / RIPP OFF

1 South Africa Review updated:

I attempted to get a refund for a product bought from my product center, and despite having proof of emails sent requesting such refund secured pay center has conveniently changed the dates as to when the request was made to outside the eight week money back period.This is daylight robbery as it is clearly a rip off.My money was taken in a matter of seconds but refunding has caused me headaches.IT is true that they will securely rip you off, they did not lie.Is there no one who is able to deal with these criminals

Comments

• La
      11th of Nov, 2008

I am having the same issue. I have been trying to get a refund back from this company for over a month. They claim to have already processed everything and that they can no longer do anything once it has been processed. I am not sure what to do. Did you ever get this resolved?

Lauren

• Ka
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    SECURED PAY CENTER - Refund
    Secured Pay Center

I am having the same issues as y'all. They keep giving me the run-around and I got ugly with them today because they kept giving me this story about they needed to send it off for investigation. I am filing a dispute with my bank and getting them involved. I hate that this has happened to us. Let me know if I can help. Thanks

• Th
      11th of Dec, 2008

This is my first experience with an online scammer and I mad that I actually fell for it and there is nothing I can do to get my money back! There is an address and if I thought it were real like I thought there web site was real!, I would be taken a little vacation right now to pay someone a visit! Underground Cash Secret My @#$%! You will pay one way or another! Carma Bites you in the a ss everytime!

22nd of Dec, 2008

i am getting the same identical run around. they did refund a $7.00 fee but they tell me that my $67.00 one was refunded the same day that the $7.00 one was but that's not true they keep telling me to wait 4, 7 to 10 days . this has been going on for over a month. i am going to have to get my bank involved as well. and when i call the 1-866-583-9791 ph. # the automated answer service tells me to hold for an operator and then the line gives me a dial tone(it hangs up) is what it does then sometimes if i hit the 1 key on my phone somebody will answer then the run around begins again they give me a different ph.# that starts with 330 area code but i lost the paper i had that that phone # on does anyone know the rest of the # if so please email me at chrisminix@gmail.com these scamming thieves need to be stopped! and punished to the full extent and not in a federal jail because its like a paradise compared to a state prison. merry Christmas to all EXCEPT THE ONE'S RIPPING US OFF!

• Go
      6th of Jan, 2009

They also have a duplicate site called www.securepayhub.com!!! How do you stop these guys???

• Du
      8th of Jan, 2009

If you are trying to get a refund for a product purchased through
    Secure Pay Center it may help you to know that:

Phone: (330) 666-2356
    (330) 665-2385
    (800) 719-8270
    Address: 3867 West Market Street, Suite 256, Akron, OH 44333

(No use making a personal visit, the address the firm is using in Akron, OH belongs to THE UPS STORE at 3867 W MARKET ST, AKRON, OH 44333).

That's right, Secure Pay Center and all those businesses are one in the
    same (source: securepaycenter.com support email to me, see below, and
    BBB site: http://www.akron.bbb.org/newsearch2.asp?ComID=027200143348871#Ratings -- by the way, NSA Technologies, LLC
    has the worst rating 'F' that the BBB issues).

If Secure Pay Cente are trying to give you the run around saying, we
    can''t help you, you need to sort it out with (say) Underground Cash Secret
    or vice versa, just knowing that they are all NSA Technologies will help you
    cut through the B.S.

Knowing this information will also help with getting a successful
    charge back through your credit card provider. You will need to
    initiate a charge back request within 60 days.

By the way, some providers have tried with me to say they can't do a
    charge back, I have found that I just say the magic words:
    Under the terms of your bank's agreement with (for instance) Visa International's you are required to action this charge back request, if
    you fail to do so, I shall file a complaint with Visa International.

I have ALWAYS got my money back, usually within 24 hours.

- Karl

===============================================
    Copy of email from Secure Pay Center to me
    ===============================================

SecuredPayCenter.com Support to me
    show details 02:38 (8 hours ago)

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. We are currently registered with the BBB under the corporate name of NSA Technologies, LLC. Our address is:

NSA Technology, LLC
    3867 W. Market St. Suite 256
    Akron, OH 44333

If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or by calling our customer support line at 1 (888) 383-2370.

• Sc
      13th of Jan, 2009

THANK YOU DUWEST! You had the best information. I called the first NSA number and got an answer machine. the second number was answered "Support" and I told her I was having trouble getting in touch with Secured Pay and needed a refund. I informed her that my research had revealed Secured Pay was a division of NSA so I expected her to be able to help me. She asked for the transaction number and last name and found the charge, then told me the email address and first name associated with the charge. She told me she refunded the charge and will send a confirmation email. There was no argument. I was armed with your good information and now I await the email. If you don't hear from me you may assume all is well. If all is not well...then... in the immortal words of our great governor of California, "I'LL BE BACK!"

• Eb
      27th of Feb, 2009

underground cash secret and secure pay are all fraudsters . be careful of michael vincent and jason

• Eb
      27th of Feb, 2009

it seems that many individuals like me are ripped of by secure pay and underground cash cash secret. is there no way where they can be arrested and put behind bars and the keys thrown away

18th of Mar, 2009

Duwest and scam free are correct!
    I just called the number and reached their support line as well. The call went exactly as you said and now I'm getting my refund very promptly. Thank you so much! Its good to know that some people out there can actually band together to get this problem fixed, at least temporarily.

13th of Apr, 2009

this is for Chisminix, duwest, ebie and noscamsgirl:thanks for all the info now I can call the number that duwest gave(1-888-383-2370. I also have that number but have not called it but since ebie got some results calling it I guess I will give it a try. By the way was the company you were having trouble with the sixfigureworkathomejobs? that is the one thats giving me the runaround. Thanks again and hopefully you will not hear from me about this subject again. mary

• Ca
      15th of Apr, 2009

I agree with you guys, I was going through with this site until i was going to make my 3rd transacton with them in the same session I was viewing. Then the securd payment said I had a error in my transaction i wanted my money back right then! I called the contact # in Vegas i got an answering machine went to helpoline support in the Add bar then thats when i get all these links saying that it was a ripp-off. I need my money back & I thank you guys for your complaints I just need my money back A.S.A.P...Help!!! Carlos ...Coogilos105@yahoo

• De
      10th of May, 2009

I had recent joined money online now I receive and email from secured pay center without any invoice it was blank. But before that I paid secured pay center with my visa debit card online printed it and click and then it only give me a transaction id but a blank email with no invoice. It went straight to money online and I notice that instead of $34? half price that they offering me...It showed $68.00 (USD). Which is a bloody rip-off. Excuse me pardon my french. But I can't get hold of this email...this website should be shut down...they are hungry mongrels to battlers like us struggling with all the expenses and looking after our own family. You know what they said their will be a time that people who scammed people for money. They will not only go down in history but I hope they all rot in hell.

Definitely pissed off

29th of May, 2009

To anyone having problems getting refunds from companies -

Clickbank go to site and request a refund
    Paypal same thing
    2CO is a European company but a simple refund request will be honored

CREDIT CARDS on the back of your credit card is a number to call to register complaints and requesting refunds. Also going to your bank will help to speed the process. Charge backs on Credit Card can take up to three months to actually get the money returned but the Credit card company/bank will notify you that they are working on it.

Hope this helps

2nd of Jun, 2009

Wow, I appears I am a little late, from reading all of the above!

Sixty years of age, almost destitute after loosing my money in an investment company that went "belly-up" and now to add insult to injury, I have just been relieved of NZD70.00 by Secured Pay Center, with the assistance of Scott Edwards, (LegitimateBusinessReviews.com) and one of his cronies, Robert Dean, Robert Dean's You Can Be An Internet Millionaire.

Naively, I sent an email to Scott Edwards and guess what? I got a reply back almost immediately, "Undeliverable due to ...!

How these snakes can look in the mirror to shave, or sleep at night is beyond me. Rest assured, Kama will look after them sooner or later.

Anyway, be Vigilant and above all, Have Faith.

• Nk
      30th of Jun, 2009

It looks like someone got a hold of my card # and bought from two of these front companies - Automated Wealth System & Make Money Taking Surveys. Either that or they are in the credit card # stealing business. I called my bank's fraud department and got the card canceled and charges reversed. The very next day they attempted to charge the card again. In the same "shopping spree" my card was also charged at CSN - Collectible Coins and E-TRADE UK (?!?)

• Dh
      3rd of Jul, 2009

i just went on the sight to help my family get ahead 45.95.was taken from our account now i have to tell my family these criminals took food out of our mouths regardless if they intended or gave permission, i couldnt even download to a sight they claimed that they had to work at home on my computer i dont even have the skills they were looking for i pray they debit our monies back i cant get them for fraud but this is wrong they said if your not satisfied you get your money back but you would like the system so you wont ask for it back. signed at:7:02pm on july 3, 2009 by, denisehawkins, officiallya mad black woman!

• Ak
      6th of Jul, 2009

The company, NSA Technologies, is in Fairlawn Ohio. I think the address is 4000 Embassy Parkway, Fairlawn, OH 44333. (not sure what suite) I hope that helps.

Ironically, I guess there is a church who has their offices in that building that I think NSA donated to the church. (a friend who works in the building told me that, I am unsure if that is true, doesn't seem likely a church would have an office there but maybe!)

When I told my buddy that works in the building about these complaints he said the head guys do seem shady and that they dress like "frat boys" and MMA fighters with bad spike hair cuts and flashy jewerly and cars. I guess that is where your money is going! I guess most the people working there are real young.

I also noticed they have an F rating by the BBB with over 85 complaints this year; though, it does appear most complaints were addressed so maybe if you can actually find a way to get a hold of these people they will give you your money back.

• He
      9th of Jul, 2009

WOW, i was just about to fill out my credit card detail before i decided to do some research... i stumbled onto this site and boy am i glad i did... thanks guys for all the heplful infomation. just hope other people do the same...

24th of Jul, 2009

I to could have a victim of fraud until I visited this site, what really jogged my mind that this could possibly be a fraudulent situation was the secure pay site SECURED PAY CENTER. I have never heard of any other secure pay site accept PAYPAL. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS!!