Secure Gas Redemption Vouchers / Gas redemption

Secure Gas Redemption & NTB
I purchased 4 tires from NTB after being told I would receive $500 in gas with the purchase of 4 tires. After signing up for this promotion I discovered the "painful" process required to get the gas redemption. Basically I had to spend $100/month in gas and then submit my receipts. I have contacted Secure Gas Redemption many times. Sometimes I make contact with them but other times I get a message "the number you dialed is invalid." Whenever I do talk to them they are very apologetic and tell me I will start receiving my gas cards very soon...the last time they said by the end of January. I have also talked to NTB customer service twice and they said they would check into it.

Is there any legal recourse against NTB is Secure Gas Redemption is no longer around? Is there basis for a class action lawsuit?

A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
I am having the same problem. Purchased the 4 tires instead of taking one free and have not gotten any gas cards in 6 months. Also, they charged me $5 for some Web Productions company. I have contacted this company several times and have gotten the same response..."the cards are on their way." That was 3 months ago. Please include me in any litigation you pursue. I'm guessing there are others who are wanting to be reimbursed for this fraud.