Secret Shopper / fees
My son just graduated from high school and was looking to earn some money to go to Florida and stay with his brother. He thought this might be a fun job as well as other benefits such as being able to do it from almost anywhere AND if he couldn't, he wouldn't feel bad leaving it when he moved. The company asked him for a payment for paperwork. ($2.99 or something small like that) Once my son gave the information, this company sent him information stating they will be taking out over $40 a month! I had him call them right away and cancel which he did. When he went to the bank, not only did they take out the $2.99, they had also already removed the $40 causing my son's bank account to overdraw and he incurred bank charges. Needless to say, when I called the company back, number was no longer in service.
He was hoping to get PAID to work, not get charged for NOT working!!! I am furious and he had to pay back the bank so as not to ruin HIS credit before it even gets started!!!
More Secret Shopper Complaints & Reviews
- Secret Shopper - scam 
- Secret Shopper - 4 months of charges 
- Secret Shopper - scam/fraud 
- Secret Shopper - do not give this company your ssn 
- Secret Shopper - fraud alert 
- Secret Shopper - lots of calls
- Secret Shopper - I got fake check and I didn't understand why they sent it to me
- Secret Shopper - scammers
- Secret Shopper - fraud alert
- Secret Shopper - unauthorized charges