Secret de Femme / Unprofessional to clients, Unethical Behaviour and overcharge

1 5411 Rue Beaubien Est, Montréal, QC, Canada Review updated:

After a free assessment to determine whether or not I was eligible for a IPL treatment, I left the salon after paying an entire 1 year treatment for three body parts. Few weeks later, after my first treatment, the manager who actually received my payment the last time, told me that I had NO FILE nor receipt with her company and needed me to pay (again). Since I didn't have my receipt on me, I had no other alternative than to agree to repay after the manager assured me that she will return my money as soon as I bring a proof of purchase (my receipt). Unfortunately, even after providing her with all she needed, she still haven't returned my money. I have been waiting for nearly a month now, and I am thinking about filing a legal complain. First of all, the manager has been very nasty about the whole thing from the start as if I was trying to steal from her when she actually seems to be the thief here. Let's be honest, how long does it take for a reimbursement, specially when I have offered to go to the salon for an easier reception. I always have trouble getting in touch with her, almost like if she is avoiding me. This is very shady, unprofessional, and disrespectful... this place is a nightmare!

Ky
Dec 12, 2015

Comments

• Ky
      Dec 12, 2015

I was in a rush and submitted my complaint with few errors I am not able to edit. Sorry about that.