Secret Crush Message / Scam Text Message

1 MI, United States

Today 11-11-2010 around 12:05 PM I got this message:

"You have: 1 unread message from your secret crush.Reply >>YES<< to get ur crush's name now! 4help [protected] $ 9.99/mo Msg&Data rates may apply.txt stop 2 stop"

Sender:
[No name]

My husband says, "unless I am sending you messages might be valid". But how in the world I end up getting this messages? Yes, I have facebook but my phone number is not there even i don't enter my phone number on any stupid quiz, let's say I do not take quizes there!

I have been getting calls from other numbers saying I have won lottery, credit cards but all they want is to pull my bank account information out. I have blocked those numbers. Now my wonders are if they are trying to get my money from another way like sending messages. Jezzz... I have barely money to pay bills I only use my phone to call my husband, my family abroad and job stuff!

Yesterday I read from someone else that he got a message from another telemarketing, when he replied by texting "STOP", actually they did not, the bill showed an extra charge of $ 24 something.

I am reporting this because it is annoying. I am not replying neither calling, let's see if by tomorrow they keep texting, if there is a change in my bill by next month, so let's show who plays worst here.

W1