Seccion Amarilla / seccion amarilla

It's sad how all you people have nothing else to do but talk bad about a company that helped you feed your family i've been there almost two years and it keeps on getting better, if the accounts won't renew is for your lack of performance i meet my quota every month after month with room to spare, don't blame SECCION AMARILLA if you're all are useless and stop with the racism just because you could't performed get on the ball do your job and follow on your accounts because it was your job and you failed, with these words i end my posting on this web site STOP LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAILURE.

JORGE S.

Comments

Jan 03, 2011

It is very sad that someone that probably has been working illegally in this country with this company that is deceiving so may great advertisers feels that he should be proud for working here. Listen, my "friend" either you are one of the "high executives" or I don't know what you've done that hundreds of other employees or ex-employees like me didn't do. First of all, I am writing from the New Jersey office. The office ran great expectations with a great guy that was scammed too. We lied to advertisers, lawyers, clinics, physicians etc. about not only distribution, but also about the book itself. If the book os for New Jersey, how come there were ads from NYC? Distribution, none. In Union City, which is a town with the latino population at 90%, no one had ever seen the mysterious directory. It is a shame that we americans are helping this con artist, who is not even Mexican, he is from the Middle East but was raised in Mexico by his parents, he might feel mexican, but he's not. How can we put up with this b------t!. The person that explained at the top of the page with all the details of what really happens, kudos to you. The should go back home and let the experts do the walking!!!

Jan 03, 2011

I got so mad that I didn't even finish reading your disgusting ### kissing post! Listen you p of s! how dare you call us
    losers! are you a ###? are you still deceiving people just like them? Be man enough and post your real name, because
    if you need mine, I'll be more than glad to tell you who I am. I have worked in advertising in New York City for the past 20 plus years. Have been very successful, keep tracking my sucess still. I just wanted to infiltrate myself into this company because the idea is great, but the know how is totally not there. So please, spare us who have been taken advantage of and deceived the stupidity of your post.