Seatwave — ticket number #1993985
I purchased a single ticket for myself for the Springboks vs All Blacks rugby test on 07 October 2017 at Newlands, Cape Town. On the ticket purchase site it was not mentioned this ticket is for under 18 years only, when I received ticket it is now specified as restriction. Please do a refund or change my ticket for an adult at same cost.
Albert Gideon Fourie
Updated by Daaaarrrrrssseeee · Sep 19, 2017
I did not see ticket restriction upon ordering and paying for ticket, which has a restriction for only people under 18 years of age. Someone from Seatwave replied it did show. Can a picture/attachment of this visible restriction be mailed to me at deon.[protected]@mail.com, to prevent me from doing this in future and understanding clearly where and if, I was at fault.
More Seatwave Complaints & Reviews
- Seatwave.com - ticket scam 
- Seatwave - no on payment of sold tickets 
- Seatwave - tickets 
- Seatwave - ticket scam 
- Seatwave - not paid for tickets 
- Seatwave - not answering questions - unable to contact
- Seatwave - bought tickets
- Seatwave - terrible customer service - as a seller
- Seatwave - payment for tickets sold
- Seatwave - poor service on paying ticket money to sellers