Seatwave / not paid for tickets

United Kingdom Review updated:

Do not put your tickets up for sale with Seatwave, you may never get paid. They are a scam, they previously traded at On line ticket exchange, where I fell for their tricks and supposedly sold two tickets for Take that, I was due to get paid when the gig had happened, although I sent the tickets off I have never received my money, I tried ringing them times, phone was answered once by a man who said he couldn't help me and to ring back. No one ever answered again, or my emails. I know that Seatwave are the same company so don't buy or sell with these sharks.

Comments

• Se
      Oct 05, 2009

Hi

Really sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with Onlineticketexchange but I wanted to reassure you that Seatwave has never traded under any other name before and we take our guarantees to our buyers and sellers very seriously. You can read the full details of our TicketIntegrity(TM) and TicketCover(TM) consumer protection policies here: http://www.seatwave.com/help/en-gb/our-guarantees.htm

Selling on Seatwave is really simple and safe and, with over 1.5 million European visitors every month, our marketplace is a great chance to sell your unwanted tickets.

If you have any other questions about selling, or buying, tickets on Seatwave, please visit our Help centre at http://www.seatwave.com/help or drop us a line.

Kindest regards
    Taryn

Marketing Manager | seatwave.com

• To
      Sep 18, 2010

I SOLD 4 TOM JONES TICKETS WITH YOU AND SENT THEM OUT AFTER BEING TOLD TO BY SEATWAVE. I IN TOTAL LOST £500. I COMPLAINED THAT I WAS INSTRUCTED TO SEND THE TICKETS OVER YOUR WEB SITE, BUT WAS NEVER REFUNDED THE MONEY AND WAS BASICALLY TOLD BAD LUCK BECAUSE THE BUYER SCREWED YOU.

Sep 27, 2010

Dear Sir,

If you would like to provide us with some more information about your order, such as an order number we can look to rectify this issue.

We have looked into our system and see no orders for 4 tickets sold for this event so are struggling to assist you at this time.

Many thanks.