SeattleCoffeeDirect/Bellezza/Metro Roasters / No Refund!

1 IL, United States Review updated:

Wow, I find it interesting that this company has 159 complaints on this board! Like you guys I too, fell prey to the 5 for $5 "special" from Seattle Coffee Direct. My account was charged twice: $25 by Metro Roasters and $34 by Bellezza. As soon as I saw this charge I immediately called Seattle Coffee and canceled my account. I was not given a confirmation number what so ever. I was told that I would receive a refund within 10-15 business days once they received the return coffee. I was charged in February and returned the un-open coffee packages in February.

It is not April, I have not received my refund! I called them and was told that there was a problem with the processing. I spoke to a manager and was the told the same crap the agent told me. So, now the manager is going to manually do it herself. I don't know what else to do. I never even tried the coffee nor used any of their products and I still have not seen my refund! When will these people get shut down?

Ja

Comments

5th of Apr, 2009

YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WERE ONLY CHARGED TWICE BY SEATTLE DIRECT 5X5 LBS OF COFFEE... I GUESS MY AGE FOULED ME UP. IN TWO -2 WEE KS I HAD RECIEVED 4 PKG, S OF SEATTLE DIRECT COFFEE AT 38 PLUS DOLLARS A PKG. DAH I OPENED THE FIRST 3 AND SENT THE FOURTH BACK. CALLED MY BANK..SHE CALLED THEM AND BETWEEN THE TWO OF US I WAS CREDITED FOR ONE SHIPMENT... STUCK FOR THE OTHERS. GOOD COFFEE BUT THE PRICE ISNT RIGHT ? RIGHT ?

• Ri
      29th of May, 2009

Seattle Coffee Direct also operates as
    * Coffee Roasters Direct
    * Global Coffee Direct
    * Metro Coffee Direct
    * Peel, Inc

All use the following info:
    990 Grove St, Evanston IL 60201
    888-217-2233
    Point of contact is Jennifer Carani, 847-424-0954 ext 18

File a complaint with the BBB at http://chicago.bbb.org
    We received a full refund of ALL charges, including the trial package!!