Seattle Lawn and Fence Service / Unfinished services

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-393-7337

Donnie, the owner/operator of the business, agreed to haul all of the yard waste away after cleaning our yard. He also asked to be paid in cash. The day after his crew "finished", our neighbors came over to complain that a great deal of our yard waste had been dumped into their yard. Donnie apologized for the issue and promised to return to clean everything out and haul it away. He has not been back. We have called him 3-5 times a week for over 2 months with no results. He does answer his phone, and he does promise to come back out, but he has not finished the work he agreed to.

More Seattle Lawn and Fence Service Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      19th of Jan, 2011

Donnie did the same thing to me. He cashed my check $300 without doing any yard work on the day, then next day he came and only did the front yard for less than 2 hours and didn't do the back yard at all. He said he would come back and he never came back. He didn't even trim the grasses and no bark at all. But he charged me for barks and dumping fees. He only did a little trim on the bushes so it won't fill up my yard waste bin, so no dumping fee apply to the job at all. This happened in Oct 2010, he didn't come back after. My back yard is still in mess, nothing has been done since then. very very poor service. But he promised very well before he cashed my check. This person doesn't worth trusts at all. Don't use his service!!!

24th of Mar, 2011

untrue very good work

24th of Mar, 2011

I loved the work that was done for me. I use to be one that want alot more than what I am paying for as well. All in all great work super job.

• Lo
      16th of Dec, 2011

We had a horrible exprience with this company. We paid them $4, 000 cash to build us a fence on one side of our yard. Not only did it take their unprofessional and always late crew over a month to build, it is the worst quality and craftmanship we have ever seen! My 13 year old son could build a better fence than this. They didn't finish the fence and left the top with no boards or trim! When we called them to see when they would be back to finish, they never called back. After 4 calls to Donnie, they returned and didn't do anything much! The fence is still not done and in a wind storm 2 weeks ago, part of the fence blew down! Very bad work and I would NOT recommend these guys to anyone! They are scammers and losers!
    Lori
    Sammamish, WA

• Nw
      29th of May, 2012

Donnie did the same thing to me. He took my 300$ and never finished the back patio. When I called to get my money, he told me I struck a deal with his partner. When I contacted his partner he lied and said he was I had the wrong person (I didn't) they have no intent on giving me my money and they called me a "###" for continuing to harass them to give me my money back. I think not!