Seattle Coffee Direct/Bellezza Coffe & Tea / Seattle Coffee gave my account information to another company

1 Evanston, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-217-CAFE

I signed up for a trial with Seattle Coffee Direct for a purchase price of two samples at 5.00 each. I was then charges a total of 25.00 for the purchase. Seattle Coffee provided another company, Bellezza Coffee & Tea, with my personal account information. This company, Bellezza Coffee & Tea, then charged my account for the amount of 38.95 twice. I do not even know what these charges are for. No additional product has arrived other than the Seattle trial offer. Now, not only is my account overdrawn due to these unauthorized transactions but I now have multiple overdraft charges as well. How is this legal? By the way Seattle Coffee is stale and tastes terrible.

Comments

• Ri
      29th of May, 2009

If the phone # is 888-217-2233 or the address is 990 Grove St, Evanston IL 60201 it's the same company!!

Seattle Coffee Direct also operates as
    * Coffee Roasters Direct
    * Global Coffee Direct
    * Metro Coffee Direct
    * Peel, Inc

File a complaint with the BBB at http://chicago.bbb.org
    We received a full refund of ALL charges, including the trial package!!

• Je
      13th of Apr, 2010

I was charged 6 months later from a different named company $79. Luckily I had not used that card for several months so right away got a message (that I had put on my account) that my account had been charged. I logged a complaint with the credit card company and then a few days later I received more of Seattle Coffee Direct's horriable coffee and a mug.
    This was done twice but my credit card company refused all the charges and I was completely refunded. And I did NOT send back the merchandise since I did not order it.