Seatgeekmy seatgeek tickets got rejected! you charged me!! I missed the entire concert!!!

J Jun 16, 2018

I bought 2 tickets from you thursday night for the friday night chris stapleton / eagles show in houston at minute made park. I did not print because your app said... "save a tree and go electronic etc..." when I got to the venue with my friend, (I drove from austin and she flew in from dallas, the bar code got rejected with a big red x! They told me this happens and to run across the street to the hotel and have them print the tickets that were also in pdf form. So, I ran a block down the street waited in line, printed tickets, ran back to the venue waited in line and my paper tickets got rejected again! My friend and I missed the entire show! I was deviated. I went to my bank of america app and checked to be sure nothing went wrong with payment, and no, seat geek had charged me $1000 $500 per ticket! I have no words for what happened!!! I have photos of the man scanning the paper tickets, photos of the big red x, photo of his badge, all of it, completely all documented!

Pearl wilson, computer technician's assistant
Which bank of america product do you have?
You
Read the text pearl

Pearl wilson, computer technician's assistant
What have you tried so far with your bank of america software?
You
What in the hell are you talking about?

Pearl wilson, computer technician's assistant
The software technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Ve from austin and she flew in from dallas, the bar code got rejected with a big red x! They told me this happens and to run across the street to the hotel and have them print the tickets that were also in pdf form. So, I ran a block down the street waited in line, printed tickets, ran back to the venue waited in line and my paper tickets got rejected again! My friend and I missed the entire show! I was deviated. I went to my bank of america app and checked to be sure nothing went wrong with payment, and no, seat geek had charged me $1000 $500 per ticket! I have no words for what happened!!! I have photos of the man scanning the paper tickets, photos of the big red x, photo of his badge, all of it, completely all documented!

What now, how can I send you the proof of photos, whatever, i'm absolutely devastated to have had this happen!