Sears.com — kenmore elite natural gas water heater model 153.332640
I purchased my water Heater in July 2014 from Sears and also purchased an extended warranty at that time, which expires in 2021. I have the service t ech to my home 3 tim s since 10/21/17. The the tech has had to r turn so many times because the parts are not available to fix my problem. I have been told the parts are on back order. We are 4 adults and 2 Children who have not been able to shower since 10/31/17. I have been on the Telephone repeatedly and no one can help. As I write this I am in tears because I have doctors appointment tomorrow and can't shower or wash my hair.
I have been assured that the part will arrive by Nov 24th, that will be almost a month since we have showered.
I would hope that a corporation as big as Sears would have other parts venders??. I have dealt with customer support, customer solutions (case 5353508), and countless other associates and reps.
Thank you, Shirley White-Walker
More Sears.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund