Sears.com / kenmore elite natural gas water heater model 153.332640

1 Plainfield, NJ, United States Review updated:

I purchased my water Heater in July 2014 from Sears and also purchased an extended warranty at that time, which expires in 2021. I have the service t ech to my home 3 tim s since 10/21/17. The the tech has had to r turn so many times because the parts are not available to fix my problem. I have been told the parts are on back order. We are 4 adults and 2 Children who have not been able to shower since 10/31/17. I have been on the Telephone repeatedly and no one can help. As I write this I am in tears because I have doctors appointment tomorrow and can't shower or wash my hair.
I have been assured that the part will arrive by Nov 24th, that will be almost a month since we have showered.
I would hope that a corporation as big as Sears would have other parts venders??. I have dealt with customer support, customer solutions (case 5353508), and countless other associates and reps.
Please help

Swhitewalk@aol.com
[protected]
[protected]

Sh
Nov 15, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Nov, 2017

Unfortunately Sears is on the verge of bankruptcy. They've been fighting it for several years, but the real question now is if they'll even make it through the holiday season.

Fortunately hot water tanks are not overly expensive. You may just want to replace it out of your own pocket.