Sears / wrong item shipped

United States Review updated:

Was told by catalog order dept. [protected] if item not right take to any Sears store for credit. Waterford, CT store refused to take item: fireplace door/screen back. I want a full credit of $399.27 plus the cost of returning item back to bj's for $37.20. Sears bought the item from BJs who in turn bought it from Shopzeus.

I have written and spoke to Sears headquarters in Hoffman Estates, IL and they will not do anything but issue me a credit of only $308.78 to my Sears card. This amount in not acceptable..

I want the $399.27 plus the return shipping costs of $37.20.

De

Comments

• Aa
      26th of Mar, 2012

Dear Deplis,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your online purchase. Third party vendors can best be viewed as separate retailers that lease selling space on Sears.com. We'd be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers who can help you communicate and work with the vendor in question on a solution.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the fireplace door was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Deplis) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

• Aa
      27th of Mar, 2012

Dear Maule,

My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry that you’re having this experience with your online order. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your online purchase. Third party vendors can best be viewed as separate retailers that lease selling space on Sears.com. We'd be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers who can help you communicate and work with the vendor in question on a solution.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Maule you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.