Sears / wrong item shipped
Was told by catalog order dept. [protected] if item not right take to any Sears store for credit. Waterford, CT store refused to take item: fireplace door/screen back. I want a full credit of $399.27 plus the cost of returning item back to bj's for $37.20. Sears bought the item from BJs who in turn bought it from Shopzeus.
I have written and spoke to Sears headquarters in Hoffman Estates, IL and they will not do anything but issue me a credit of only $308.78 to my Sears card. This amount in not acceptable..
I want the $399.27 plus the return shipping costs of $37.20.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund