Sears / management
When the merchandise I ordered didn't arrive, I went to the store to investigate. The store manager wasn't in, so I spoke to the assistant manager instead, a woman - no lady she - named Margie Martinez. Customers are supposed to come first at Sears, but not when said customer has to deal with Mediocre Margie.
I felt like I was on trial rather than in a retail store. Ms. Martinez insinuated that I had done something wrong during the ordering process, and seemed intent on getting rid of me as quickly as she could. This woman could definitely use a refresher course in customer service and common courtesy, because one day she's going to push an angry customer too far and the rest of us are going to read about it in the paper.
I canceled my order and went to Lowe's. I will give them my business from now on.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - contractors
- Sears - master plan protection agreement
- Sears Mattress - customer service
- Sears.com - kenmore stove drip pans