Sears / management

3501 S. Mooney Blvd.Visalia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (559) 636-4200

When the merchandise I ordered didn't arrive, I went to the store to investigate. The store manager wasn't in, so I spoke to the assistant manager instead, a woman - no lady she - named Margie Martinez. Customers are supposed to come first at Sears, but not when said customer has to deal with Mediocre Margie.

I felt like I was on trial rather than in a retail store. Ms. Martinez insinuated that I had done something wrong during the ordering process, and seemed intent on getting rid of me as quickly as she could. This woman could definitely use a refresher course in customer service and common courtesy, because one day she's going to push an angry customer too far and the rest of us are going to read about it in the paper.

I canceled my order and went to Lowe's. I will give them my business from now on.
An

Comments

Nu
  29th of Sep, 2008
sir, In month of july defeat a examination for clerk post held on 13-7-08 but i cant see my or find result on your website so please declare result or sent to my e-mail Id or other method for knowing my result ROLL-NO 2607013294 reg ID no-1643898 EXAMINATION CENTRE --Gorakhpur(up)...
Bi
  15th of Jun, 2009
i have worked for icc for 2 years. sears needed help cause no one was cleaning. its a two man job, i did by myself for 3 months with no complaints. i had to go to the hospital for being bipolor and all of of sudden Kathy the manager says im on drugs and not doin anything when just two days ago i was getting compliments. today i walkde in she forced me to leave told my employer i was on drugs wich im not other than the prescribed meds my doctor has givin me. im calling bbb and getting a lawyer and will have my job back

Sears Brands Logo Sears Brands