Sears / tire service

Greenville, SC, United States

I actually have 2 complaints concerning my experience with Sears tire services. First, the Sears Auto website has terrible navigation to find tire prices that includes any extra fees for installation. The Sears site is selling Uniroyal Tiger Paw 215 65 17's on the Sears for $78 ea. I added 4 tires to my cart and the price was $355 and the tires were in stock. However the website would not let me enter extra options such as Lifetime Ballance. So I called our Sears store in Greenville, SC and the auto tech said I needed to come to Sears in order to get a full price. I was very frustrated because most other tire center websites are user friendly and will give total "out the door" price quotes. So I went to Sears at lunch today to get a full quote. I waited with 2 other customers (who were ahead of me) for over 15 minutes and no service tech came to help us. This experience has left me very aggravated. I want you to know that I found a competitor to price match the Sears tires with a lifetime balance warranty and with no hassle. I also want you to know that you have now lost a loyal customer. I will never buy tires at Sears again.

Re