[Resolved] Sears / slow delivery & response

I ordered on 10/23/11 and pay on their website. A piece of vacuum which was in stock. The number of my order is C379386. The delivery date is scheduled for 11/03/11. For today 11/06/11 this order not had been given. I contact the service representative [protected]) it informs me that my order be delivered by 12/7/11. This is very unprofessional, nobody has had the delicacy of at least call, send an e-mail or whatever and I will be after several days of fall behind need to be figuring out my order. If you are thinking about buying something on this site, we advise you to think twice.

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Mar 30, 2012

Hello RAbirene,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing with Sears.com and not receiving the proper customer service that you deserve. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to get take care of your customer service needs and exceed your expectations. This clearly has not been done for you and we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. My name is Robert and I work for the Social Media Support Team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the vaccum was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Rabirene) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.