Sears / master protection agreement
Sears Master Protection Agreement has become a very bad joke. I have been a loyal customer since 2003, covering multiple appliances all purchased from Sears. Since 2006 the "service" has become progressively worse, and the courtesy of the "service representatives" no longer exists.
Their telephone reps are rude, uninformed and even abusive. They now require over a week to schedule an appointment to repair a non-functioning appliance, which then requires a follow up appointment over a week beyond that, since the service technician did not get accurate information from the "service" rep prior to making the first call.
So long Sears!! It's no wonder that your business is failing.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears - master plan protection agreement
- Sears Mattress - customer service
- Sears.com - kenmore stove drip pans
- Sears - credit card
- Sears Brands - maytag bravos x washer model# mvwx5ooxw2