Sears / master protection agreement
Sears Master Protection Agreement has become a very bad joke. I have been a loyal customer since 2003, covering multiple appliances all purchased from Sears. Since 2006 the "service" has become progressively worse, and the courtesy of the "service representatives" no longer exists.
Their telephone reps are rude, uninformed and even abusive. They now require over a week to schedule an appointment to repair a non-functioning appliance, which then requires a follow up appointment over a week beyond that, since the service technician did not get accurate information from the "service" rep prior to making the first call.
So long Sears!! It's no wonder that your business is failing.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Service Department - stove/range
- Sears Kenmore elite refrigerator 79573157610 - kenmore elite refrigerator 79573157610
- Sears Brands - kenmore gas stove 
- Sears Brands - credit card/washer 
- Sears Master Protection Plan - refrigerator / freezer side by side