Sears / Roebuck / defective appliances

Deptford NJ, NJ, United States
Phone: 8564641653
I recently purchased a washing machine from Sears Outlet in Deptford, N.J. When it was delivered it was found to have a slit in the drain hose. After being on the phone with at least 6 different people and having to explain the problem to each one of them, I was told by the repair people that they would be at my house on 8/15 to bring a new hose. They delivered it on 8/11. When they showed up on the 15th, it was the delivery people, not the repair people and they had no hose and I was told, after 2 more phone calls that the hose had to be ordered and would be sent to my home in 7 to 10 days. At such time, I was to call and set up another appt to have this hooked up.This is now going to be at least 3-4 weeks without a washing machine. I am 65 years old and cannot be dragging clothes to a laundromat. Your service is terrible! There is no such thing at Sears as Customer Service. I paid for this machine and obviously that's all you care about! I will never buy from Sears again and I will inform as many people as possible to let them know of your POOR service.

Sears Brands Logo Sears Brands